We believe that God wants to have a personal and dynamic relationship with us all. Getting together on weekends is only a small part of how we grow spiritually.
Jesus commands everyone to repent, believe, and be baptized. In the early church, entire households of all ages were baptized, so we offer infant baptism for believing parents seeking to raise their child(ren) in the faith, and also baptism for people of all ages who have not yet been baptized.
Practicing the habits of a healthy disciple will empower you to grow in your faith. We encourage everyone to pray and read the Bible every day, to share generously, and to join together in worship every Sunday.
Small groups are the best way to connect with others during the week for fellowship, prayer, Bible study, encouragement, and reaching others. Groups meet at various times and locations throughout the week and are available for people at every age and stage of life.
Jesus came to serve, not to be served, and his followers get the same opportunity to use their unique gifts. There are many friendly, caring volunteers who help make this church happen every week. Pray about how you can use your God-given passions and abilities to serve the church, community, or world.
- KNOW God’s unconditional love through a personal relationship with Jesus Christ.
- GROW up and go deeper in this relationship through prayer, trust in and obedience to God’s Word.
- SHOW God’s love through worship and service to others.
- EQUIP and encourage our community to discover their God-given, unique gifts for ministry in the Church, home, and world.
- PASS IT ON to the next generation. We want to share faith strategically through our ministry to children, students, young adults, and families.