We believe that God wants to have a personal and dynamic relationship with us all. Getting together on weekends is only a small part of how we grow spiritually.
Jesus commands everyone to repent, believe, and be baptized. In the early church, entire households of all ages were baptized, so we offer infant baptism for believing parents seeking to raise their child(ren) in the faith, and also baptism for people of all ages who have not yet been baptized.
Practicing the habits of a healthy disciple will empower you to grow in your faith. We encourage everyone to pray and read the Bible every day, to share generously, and to join together in worship every Sunday.
Read the gospels, listen in prayer, bless others, eat with others, record God-spottings, and repeat!
- KNOW God’s unconditional love through a personal relationship with Jesus Christ.
- GROW up and go deeper in this relationship through prayer, trust in and obedience to God’s Word.
- SHOW God’s love through worship and service to others.
- EQUIP and encourage our community to discover their God-given, unique gifts for ministry in the Church, home, and world.
- PASS IT ON to the next generation. We want to share faith strategically through our ministry to children, students, young adults, and families.